Current Job Openings
Title: Technical BA
Location: Dayton, OH
Interview: Phone and Skype
*US Citizens and Green card Holders*
They must have these skill-sets: Facets, SQL; 837 Healthcare Claims Experience, Technical Business Analyst and testing experience.
Nature of Work:
Claim Encounters- Technical Business Analyst to assist with the technical implementation needs for 837 Claim Encounters.
Top Required Skill-sets:
SQL; 837 Healthcare Claims Experience, Technical Business Analyst and testing experience.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required.
2. Two to five (2 to 5) years of experience in requirements management is required.
3. A minimum of two to five (2 to 5) years of experience working in Facets, CCA, SAP, CRMs or other similar enterprise systems is required.
4. Experience designing interfaces and/or mocking up user interfaces to support and display the information in multiple UI disciplines (Web, Mobile, Client Server, etc.) is required.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office tool-set.
6. Thorough understanding of business analysis principles and available solutions.
7. Experience in creating and writing technical specifications within an agile framework: Epics, Story, Task.
8. Proven ability to establish effective working relationships with stakeholders at all different levels.
9. Knowledge of various software applications/elicitation tools used to facilitate the collaborative and agile development, recording and distribution of requirements to stakeholders.
10. Thorough understanding of a project lifecycle coupled with the software development lifecycle, including processes, techniques and tools.
11. Proficient in Agile story writing using standard industry formats.
12. Understands key components of good story writing to enable adaptation of standard industry formats and approaches for effective use within the organization.
13. Highly effective at collaboratively eliciting agile stories from product owners, requester's, agile teams, and other stakeholders.
14. Highly effective at facilitating agile teams' story grooming sessions.
15. Experience in continuous delivery software development lifecycles is a plus.
16. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
17. Effective identification of business problems, assessment of proposed solutions to those problems, and understanding of the needs of stakeholders.
18. Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
19. Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet project deadlines.
20. Effective listening and critical thinking skills.
21. Flexibility during organizational and/or business changes.
22. Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
23. Effective problem solving skills with attention to detail.
24. Ability to effectively and efficiently work within a project team.
25. Time management skills.
26. Customer service oriented.
27. Decision making/problem solving skills.
28. Ability to develop, prioritize and accomplish goals.
29. Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams.