Current Job Openings
Job Title: AWS Architect
Location: Horsham, PA
Duration: 12 Months
We are looking for candidates who are interested in relocation and can travel.
A solution architect with a minimum of 5+ years of designing solutions in the cloud (AWS)
Core AWS: EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, R53, etc.
Automation/Infra-as-Code: Cloud Formation, Terraform, Chef/Puppet/Ansible
DevOps: Jenkins, GIT, CICD
Other Skills: Containers, ECS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc., App Dev background, Cloud-native skills, Cloud Assessment
Soft skills: Communication, Relocate, Travel, willing to learn, willing to be hands-on, etc.
SOA Architect - Oracle SOA and OSB
Work Location: San Rafael, CA 94901
Duration of the Project : 6 months plus
Minimum years of experience: 10+
• Play the role of architect in finalizing the SOA design for the entire program
• Lead a team of SOA developers as per the requirements and design and ensure defect-free delivery to production.
• Interacting with different system teams to get the requirement and to check the feasibility of the same.
• In case the requirement is not directly feasible, to check for other alternate out of the box features for incorporating the requirement.
• Preparation of Technical Specification documents.
• Lead the Integration between different system stake holders
• Participate in deployment and post deployment support
• 10-12 years of hands-on technical experience in Oracle SOA 12c and OSB 12c
• Has the ability to design and articulate the end to end architecture with underlying technologies for a new implementation program in Oracle
• Have good exposure on different features of JMS Configurations, FTP, DB configurations in weblogic
• Experience in different Adapters i.e. JMS, DB, FILE, FTP
• Design, Solutioning & Development experience
• Experience in REST and SOAP service call.
• Experience in configuring the security details while integrating with different systems.
• Good Understanding of MDS Configuration
• Experience in requirement gathering, requirement analysis, system design, development.
• Experience with Integrated SOA Gateway is optional
• Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work across diverse and global teams.
• Working knowledge of software development life cycles
• Work with different systems for project delivery
• Interface at an intermediate level with Business System Analysts and other the Business Engagement Teams during the design, development and testing processes
Title: Informatica Technology Lead
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: 6+ Months
Must Have Skills:
Installing and configuring Informatica PC.
Installation and Configuration of the Informatica Product suite.
Coordinate Plan Execution activities related to platform maintenance, Disaster Recovery and Software release management.
Upgrade Informatica latest versions.