Current Job Openings
MMIS Project Manager
Location- Columbia, SC-25% remote
Duration- 12 months
Rate- C2C DOE
*Citizens or Green Card required*
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
Contractor will be responsible for working in the following areas:
• RMMIS Organizational Assessment – Contractor must establish an “as is” baseline articulation of RMMIS program goals and objectives, as well as current functionality related to program and project governance, project management, vendor management, stakeholder management, and program performance against current metrics. Contractor will coordinate effort with Office of Information Management (OIM) business units, Medicaid Operations, policy and health program units, and provider and member community representatives to ensure a comprehensive assessment effort, as well as to gain consensus among all program stakeholders—internal and external—on the objectives of the program. Contractor will collaborate with Project Management Organization (PMO) to review all enterprise-level governance documentation, including the RMMIS responsibility matrix which represents the duties of all technical and operational contributors to the RMMIS program, and apply enterprise standards to the development of the RMMIS governance strategy.
• RMMIS Organization Gap Analysis and Roadmap – Contractor will work with RMMIS program leadership and executive sponsorship to transform program goals and objectives into a detailed description of the agency’s intended “to be” future state for both RMMIS information system functionality and operations. Contractor will perform the gap analysis between “as is” and “to be” states to develop a detailed roadmap for activities necessary to support the success of the RMMIS program, including RMMIS team organization and responsibilities, strategic and tactical planning, vendor engagement, organizational change management (OCM), program stakeholder engagement and communications, and program performance measurement. The roadmap will cover program activities from the current day through final certification of all modular solutions.
• RMMIS Readiness Recommendations – From the roadmap deliverable, Contractor will identify risks to the RMMIS program’s success, and generate detailed strategies to mitigate each risk. Contractor will work with RMMIS program leadership and program sponsors to develop implementation tasks for each risk mitigation strategy, and will monitor agency execution of each mitigation strategy to ensure successful implementation. Contractor will communicate with all program stakeholders on the progress toward completion of RMMIS readiness recommendations, including RMMIS program leadership, the Project Management Organization (PMO), Medicaid Operations, Enterprise Services (ES), the Medicaid Enterprise System Integrator (MESI), the Multi-Vendor Integrator (MVI), and the Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) vendor.
• RMMIS Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – Contractor will develop performance metrics for each of the major activities on the roadmap deliverable, as well as any relevant risk mitigation strategies from the RMMIS readiness recommendations effort. The KPIs associated with this effort must be measurable using data already collected and accurately reflect the impact of the roadmap activity/risk mitigation strategy on RMMIS program success, and be able to be expressed at both a detailed and dashboard level. Contractor will conform KPIs and articulation of their associated tasks and activities to ITIL v3.0 principles. Contractor will work with RMMIS leadership and its designees to establish an electronic KPI dashboard report for the RMMIS transformation initiative, using tools mutually agreed to by Contractor and RMMIS program leadership.
• RMMIS Program Governance Standards and Procedure Documentation – Contractor will document all governance and operations standards, processes, and procedures established for the “to do” and “to be” portions of the roadmap deliverable. Governance standards will adhere to ITIL v3.0 principles, and the process and procedure documentation will adhere to standards agreed upon by RMMIS and agency PMO leadership. Contractor will support RMMIS leadership to implement documented standards and procedures as part of roadmap implementation.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• At least three (3) years’ management- and/or executive-level experience with MMIS technical and operational transformation initiatives
• At least three (3) years’ experience leading and/or managing OCM initiatives for a state Medicaid or Human Services agency
• Demonstrated experience with ITIL (any version)
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Medicaid IT organization management
• MMIS replacement program management
• Management of multi-vendor IT solution implementation and integration efforts
• Strategic organizational transformation initiative planning and execution
• Managing communications among multiple MMIS initiative stakeholders
REQUIRED EDUCATION: 4-YEAR COLLEGE DEGREE IN ANY FIELD OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE RELATED TO MEDICAID, IT, OR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Expert Administrative Verbal Communication Skills used within the last 2 Years with a total of 6 + Years.
Expert Written Communication Skills within the last 2 Years with 2 - 4 Years total.
Required- Lead Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) experience within the last 2 Years with 2 - 4 Years experience.
Lead Knowledge of Information Technology Field, Best Practices, Organization and Operations within the last 2 Years with 2 - 4 Years experience.
Advanced Multi-business unit integrations within the last 2 Years with 2 - 4 Years experience.
Program Management Lead within the last 2 Years with 2 - 4 Years experience.
Required- Change Management Lead within the last 2 Years 2 - 4 Years total experience.
Required- Management Lead within the last 2 Years with 2 - 4 Years experience in RUP methodology
Lead Vendor management experience Within the last 2 Years with 6 + Years experience.
Required- Advanced Software Framework (ITIL) within the last 2 Years and 2 - 4 Years experience.
The below information will be checked for this position.
Criminal Record - 7 Year History
Credit Report - 7 Year History
Multiple Business Analyst Positions - Full Time / Contract / CTH
Below you will find multiple job descriptions and details.
*US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY*
Business Analyst with Magento & E-Commerce
Location: Ewing, NJ
Duration: Contract / CTH
10+ years of IT
Business analyst who has hands on experience in a Magento e-commerce implementation / project.
Someone who understands ecommerce and Magento product well.
The guys really need to be good business consultants, who can lead discussions independently in front of a customer
BA with Supply chain & Merchandising in retail industry
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: Full Time/Contract
8+ years of IT
Business analyst who has good supply chain background, and is strong Business analyst with requirement gathering and documentation.
The person should be very well conversant with supply chain / Merchandising in retail industry
BA with Retail CRM and Marketing
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: Contract / CTH
10+ years of IT
Business analyst with hands on Retail CRM and Marketing knowledge and experience.
Someone who understands the marketing processes and also can lead conversations with business and IT teams to define solutions.
The guys really need to be good business consultants, who can lead discussions independently in front of a customer.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Salem, OR
Duration: 6 months
*US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS AS THIS IS W2 ONLY*
Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently. Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions. Works with main clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least four years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
The candidate for this role should demonstrate expert knowledge of HIPAA, the Omnibus Rule, the HITECH Act, and the relationships between a covered entity and its business associates. Prior HIPAA experience in health care, social services, and state government preferred. Additionally, experience with project management, information security principles as they apply to the HITECH Act, and working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.) is preferred.
This will be an on-site position, remote work is not available.
This role requires someone who:
- Communicates technical details in plain English verbally and in writing
- Deals well with ambiguity
- Is able to break large problems into smaller pieces in order to accomplish the project in the desired timeframe
- Is mature and a self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Is familiar with project management principles
- Has hands-on experience with HIPAA, specifically the Covered Entity and Business Associate relationship, and is familiar with information security fundamentals
- Leads through consensus and is a team player
- Is results focused
- Is comfortable manipulating and presenting information using Microsoft Office products
Urgent Requirement Business Analyst with Clarity PPM at San Jose, IL for 12+ Months
Role: Business Analyst with Clarity PPM
Location: San Jose, IL
Duration: 12+ Months
*US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY*
*FACE to FACE INTERVIEW REQUIRED IF SELECTED*
Good experience with Clarity PPM, SQL, Rally
Build strong working relationships with technology, business and analytics partners
Serve as product owner scrum master
Provide functional and operational support for Clarity and dependent BI applications